Simply call us:
+49 176 42466646 (cell)
+49 202 97111666 (landline)
or email us:
1. Meet via web conference
Involve your stakeholders and leadership: We need to understand your context, your organization’s overriding strategic goals, your specific needs and expectations. Why are you selecting us instead of somebody else?
2. Meet via web conference
We clarify and explore your particular program. We draft an offer in line with our and your organizational values, discuss and document details, specify your tangible desired outcomes.
Agree options, admin process and confirm offer
Work out your admin process, e.g. NDA, tech support, necessary logins etc, and confirm offer.
Kick off your program
Conduct tech checks, confirm participants, invitation management and awareness measures. Kick-off and maximize strategic effects.
Implement your program
Feedback loops with you on e.g. learning and transfer; challenges and successes; awareness in the organisation; effects, adaptations, agile optimizations; sustainability measures in the future.
Conclude program and explore next steps
Conclude program, show recognition, collect comprehensive performance feedback, measure success, and, e.g., plan follow-up round, e.g., alumni actions for sustainability; do final admin, wrap up.
We find inspiration in our work because we:
- work with a systemic approach: We ask many questions because it is important to see beyond your immediate demands and formulate understandings of the potential systemic impacts. That means we need to see a bigger picture and understand the potential effects of interventions taken. Understanding the needs of stakeholders and the overriding strategic goals of the organization are essential. Many times, this involves taking a bird’s eye perspective on the current situation to craft measures to make the desired future state more likely.
- offer custom approaches: The situation you find yourself in is unique and requires highly-targeted interventions based on a solid understanding.
- believe in human focus: Trust and relationship building is essential in the virtual space. To work and learn together as a team, a learning group, or a collaborative partner in a web conference, we need to feel that we belong and make meaningful contributions.
- operate in an agile way; We are not afraid to change to meet new needs mid-stream. Detailed planning is important but should not be followed blindly.
- live a constant culture of feedback; Constant feedback is essential to keep our own assumptions in check and assure we are doing the best we possibly can for you to achieve your strategic goals efficiently and effectively. Before we give you feedback, we ask what style is culturally appropriate for you.
- absolutely thrive on diversity; We are experienced experts on cross-cultural competence and gender balance. We know the benefits diverse teams and learning groups bring to any undertaking and consciously design to ensure maximum diversity in every project we do.
How we don’t work:
We do not:
- offer any one-size-fits-all solutions; we know every client has unique needs
- tell you what to do; we work with you to develop the best solutions and approaches for you and your organization
- say which web conference tools you should use; we use the tools your organization has already decided to use
- design ‘click tunnels’; e-learning makes sense when it is truly interactive, collaborative, and social
- engage face-to-face when the topic is a virtual one; the best way to learn about virtual-related topics is actually to use virtual tools
- take care of technical issues; although we are familiar with practically every web conferencing tool on the market, we serve you best by focusing on the virtual-psychological aspects and not on technology
- compromise confidentiality; we earn the trust of team leaders, members, and learners who show weaknesses and vulnerabilities at times to advance to the next step in their development. We never betray that trust they place in us.